I like myself.
I think it’s very important for everyone to have high self esteem. Unfortunately, I do not always posses this trait. However, I was looking through my computer and found a word document I made about a year ago. It was a list of things I like about myself. I barely remember writing it, but reading it made me smile.
It gave me an idea. Everyday (or at least everyday that I remember to) I’m going to post 1-3 things I like about myself. I encourage you, if anyone is actually reading this, to do the same. If you can’t write down the positive things about yourself that you like, you could just say them to yourself. Or maybe even out loud when you’re alone. Seems silly, but it actually really helps. Anyways.. this is for today:
1. I really like my eyebrows
2. I am not afraid to share my feelings with others and I speak my mind
3. People feel like they can talk to me and trust me with their problems
I just had another thought. I was reading the list again just now, and I noticed I also listed thing I liked about my life. I think that’s probably another important thing to do everyday. Kind of like, counting your blessings. SO, here are three things I like about my life:
1. I have a huge family that I am really really close to
2. I live in the south
3. My mom calls me her flower child